When the buyer of your home has fewer uncertainties, they will be more willing to make an offer on your home and for a higher price and with fewer if any contingencies.
To make this possible, we will:
- Have your home pre-inspected and have any deficiences corrected
to give the buyer piece of mind that they won't have any surprises
and/or extra costs so they can offer more.
- Supply a home insurance quote so they will know what their payments
will be so they are not guessing.
- Provide a mortgage print out with various downpayments so they can
accurately budget and know that they can afford your home
- Give a walkscore so that they know the neighbourhood will be a good
fit for them.
- Your home will be staged so that they can visualize living there
- Prepare a floor plan that they can take with them for furniture placement
and to remember your home as memory fades when you are looking at
- Provide a virtual tour so they can go over any details of the home and
without having to remember
- Deliver a summary of the closing costs so they are not scrambling at the
last minute to have enough funds to close, or worse, not be able to complete